Become a Volunteer
We are always in need of volunteers, there are many ways to help. See below for a brief description of what we are looking for. You may select one or all – it is up to you!
Foster – Fostering for our animals is the best way you can help. We need foster homes for the animals while they wait for their forever homes. We do have foster failures (the foster falls is love and adopts their foster) from time to time, that is perfectly okay with us!
- Adoptions/Adoption Fairs – You can help with anything from setting them up to transporting and helping with handling the animals.
- Application Checks – making calls and gathering information on the applicant
- Events – Helping us find events, arranging for us to be there. help setting up. help greet the visitors at our booth etc.
- Fundraising – We are non profit and rely upon donations, the best way to do this is arranging fundraisers of all kinds
- Intake – This may range from assessing dogs to paperwork.
- Follow up – Contacting new fosters, volunteers and newly adoptive families
- Donations of food, etc. – Having supplies is very important to a rescue, we need anything that will help us and our fosters care for the animals
- Transport – Bringing animals to and from the vet, events, to foster homes
- Home checks – Simply said, check out the potential homes and families.